and it specifies the rules and methods of processing and the way of
using data and information that are send by Website Users to The
that when you access this site or use it and send us any personal data,
Please note that when you leave this page (eg. by going to a site
of websites operated by other entities.
1. The Company – the Company named: I live in water joint-stock company with its registered office in Piła, at Kasztanowa 5A Street, 64-920 Piła entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Poznań: District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number: 0000692593 (hereinafter referred to as: The Company), which provides services by electronical way and also stores and gains access to information on the User's devices.
2. Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website pages.
3. The Company Cookies - means Cookies posted by The Company related to the electronic services served by the The Company via the Website.
4. External Cookies - means Cookies posted by the The Company partners through the Website.
5. Website - means a website or application in the domain: www.iliveunderwater.com. under which The Company operates.
6. Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
7. User - means an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded in accordance with the Regulations and laws.
2. THE PRINCIPLES OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Company respects the provisions laid down in the Act on the
Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 1997, No.
133, item 883, as amended), in the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of
electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended),
Regulation of 29 April 2004 by the Minister of the Interior and
Administration regarding the documentation of personal data processing and
technical and organizational conditions which should be met by devices and
IT systems used to process personal data (Journal of Laws No. 100, item
1024). At the same time, we would like to inform you that in indicated in
previous sentence legal acts you can find the detailed scope of the
processing of your personal data and your rights in this respect. Taking
care of the security of personal data, we inform that we have implemented
appropriate technical and organizational procedures to secure information
collected online through the Website and to prevent the acquisition and
modification of such information sent online.
2. The Company takes special care that all personal data will be processed
in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected and used in
accordance with the scope of granted permits (consents) and processing
areas permitted by law.
3. Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the
User and in cases where the law authorizes The Company as the data
administrator to process the User's personal data.
4. The User's consent to the processing of his/her personal data takes
place in particular by marking the indicated field during the registration
procedure to provide access to the Website functionalities, e.g. on the
5. The Company will not sell and will not provide the User’s personal data
to third parties, without prior consent of the User.
SCOPE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Company processes the User personal data (i.e. information that
identifies the User or to contact with the User) that is provide by User
during using Services and / or the information provided by the User
2. The Company processes, in particular, the following personal data: name
and surname, date of birth, address of residence, telephone number, e-mail
address, city, data / information about User’ payments, information about
User activity on the Website, information about User’ habits related to the
use of other websites (related to the advertising activities that are
undertook by The Company), IP address, web browser and the type of Device.
3. The User is not obliged to add the indicated personal data. However, if
the User do not provide them, it may in many cases prevent The Company from
providing services or answering questions asked by the User.
4. THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Company aims to ensure total protection of gathered / processed
personal data, and therefore takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse,
loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized alteration.
If you suspect that your personal data is not properly secured or if there
is evidence of abuse, please contact our Customer Service Department or
email address: email@example.com.
2. The Company informs that on the basis of applicable law, it may be
obliged by the state authorities authorized to disclose data, including the
IP address of the User.
5. PERSONAL DATA GATHERING PROCESS
1. Personal data is obtained through:
1.1 the formulas filled in online - information is collected thanks to the
various formulas available on the Website, used for contact purposes,
asking questions, submitting applications and expressing comments;
1.2 the contact made not by the network - the Website contains various
telephone and fax numbers as well as e-mail addresses where the User can
contact with The Company;
1.3 the activity and statistics data contained information about the
frequency of visits on the Website – The Company gathers information about
the User activity, what means that the data as the User's IP address, URL
visited before visiting the Website, URL visited after visiting the Website
and other websites visited website are automatically registered by The
Company server. The Company is not able to directly identify the User's
identity based only on an activity and statistics data contained
information about the frequency of visits on the Website.
1.4 while using the resources of the Website www.iliveunderwater.com -
information about Users is collected through files such as "Cookies".
1.5 through the so-called electronic images, "web beacons" (also known as
blank gifs). "Web beacons" allow to receive information such as, the
Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer to which the page on which
the web beacon was placed, the page URL number, page load time, type of
browser, as well as information contained in cookies. These data will be
archived and used for the purposes of statistical analysis and assessment
of the global Users traffic.
6. THE AIM OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. Personal data gathered by ST Service during the registration process are
used to enable the User to log into the Website or its subpages and to
allow using the Website functionality to which the access is preceded by
the registration process and to fulfill the obligations of The Company
towards the User.
2. The Company uses the personal data provided by the User in the contact
formula to answer the questions asked by the User.
3. If the User subscribes to newsletters or otherwise agreed to receive
newsletters, the User’s e-mail address is added to the emailing list and is
used in order to send the User a newsletter.
4. The information collected automatically, including using the Google Analytics tool, e.g. about the region from which the connection was made, IP number, date and connection time, source and number of connections, number of Service subpages opened or personalization of the content of the Website subpages are used to administrate the Website, to identify possible threats, to investigate User activity on the Website and for statistical purposes. This information is in no way connected with the personal data of the User and is not used to determine the User's identity. The scope of information collected automatically depends on the User's Internet browser settings. The User should check the settings of her/his browser to find out what information is provided by the browser automatically and if it is required - to change these settings. For this purpose, we recommend to read the "Help" of the web browser - click to view information about blocking Google Analytics.
5. Location information is used to adjust the content of the Website to the
needs of the User.
6. The Company uses two types of Cookies:
6.1. Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there
until the end of a given browser session. The saved information is then
permanently removed from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session
cookies does not allow to download any personal data or any confidential
information from the User's Device.
6.2. Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain
there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or
turning off the Device does not delete the Cookes from the User's Device.
The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any
personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
7. The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
7.1. "necessary" Cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. cookies used by Website for authentication purposes;
7.2. Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
7.3. "performance" Cookies, enabling the collection of information about the way of using Website;
7.4. "functional" Cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. the language or region of the User's origin, size of the font, Website interface, etc .;
7.5. "advertising" Cookies, enabling to provide advertising content more tailored to Users interests.
8. Cookies are used to:
8.1. adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences;
8.2. optimizing the use of the Website, in particular, these files allow to recognize the Device and properly display the Website, that will be fit the User individual needs;
8.3. create statistics that help to understand how the Users use websites, which allows improving the Website structure and content;
8.4. maintaining the User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter her/his login and password on every subpage of the Website.
9. Cookies used by The Company are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices through Cookies. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adapt the Website to the individual needs of the User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and their assigned value.
7. USER’S RIGHT
1. The Company respects the right of every person, and in particular the User's right, to control the data being processed that relates to his/her, contained in data files.
2. Every User who has shared personal data has the possibility to verify, modify or delete them.
3. If the User objects to further processing for marketing purposes or to transfer personal data to another data administrator, the objection shall be considered. The Company may, however, leave the name or surnames and surnames of the person and the personal number (PESEL) or the address only in order to avoid re-use of that person's data for the purposes covered by the objection.
4. The User uses his / her rights by sending a letter to The Company, in which he / she presents his / her requests.
5. The User may exercise the right to get information, not more often than once every six months. At the request of the data subject, The Company is obliged, within 30 days, to provide the necessary information.
8. THE PERSONAL DATA STORAGE TIME
The Company will not store your personal data for longer than it is
necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, unless it is
legally required or permitted to be stored for a longer period of time.
9. PRIVATE POLICY CHANGES
I live in water joint-stock company
Kasztanowa 5 A Street
Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Valid version: 19th of January 2018